RENTAL & RESERVATION POLICY
By placing a reservation with Shimmer & Glimmer you are agreeing to all terms and conditions outlined in this document.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read our terms & conditions carefully before booking with Shimmer & Glimmer. You should understand that by booking any of our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions;
1. All Shimmer & Glimmer items are a rental and charged on a daily hire fee. Some packages may have a time limit, this timeframe will be outlined and/or specified in the description section of your hire item/s on your invoice.
2. Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation/date. Unless otherwise agreed, our usual terms require full payment at the time of booking. Bookings are accepted online via the website, subject to availability (see booking calendar).
3. Shimmer & Glimmer delivers directly to your nominated venue or home address. We deliver and install your hired items and will return to remove the items at an agreed time. Additional time may be added to your reservation at a rate of 50% of the daily/package rental fee (subject to availability).
4. Shimmer & Glimmer is a Gold Coast based business, we service the Gold Coast & Brisbane Regions, delivery fees vary dependant on delivery location.
5. If you have chosen a public venue, it is your responsibility to seek permission for the installation from the chosen venue. Once our hire items have been installed, they must not be tampered with, altered or removed.
6. Our hire items are ideal for indoor and outdoor (under cover) events. In the possibility of inclement weather such as high winds, flooding or other hazardous weather conditions that prevent set up and/or take down, we encourage you to have a Plan B. Our hire items will not withstand the force of high winds and may become a hazard if placed in these weather conditions.
7. All hire items remain the property of Shimmer & Glimmer. Any damage, destruction or tampering with the hire items is prohibited. If there are any damaged and/or missing items you will be held liable to replace these items at full replacement value.
8. If you require your hire items and/or styling to be installed/collected on a holiday (Australia Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Anzac Day, Labour Day, Queens Birthday, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve or New Years Day, a 15% surcharge will be applicable and may be charged additionally to your online booking.
9. Shimmer & Glimmer reserves the right to photograph our installations and use them for marketing and other purposes. We encourage you to take photo’s of your celebration. Please tag us on our social media pages. We absolutely love seeing all your happy moments!
1. In the event you need to cancel your booking more than 2 weeks prior to the booking date, Shimmer & Glimmer reserve’s the right to partially refund 50% of the booking amount.
2. If your cancellation is within 2 weeks of your booking date then no refund will be provided. You may choose to transfer your booking to credit a future date, subject to availability.
3. If your booking is inconvenienced due to COVID-19, you can choose to have your hire items installed with complete contactless delivery or postpone your booking with a credit towards a future date within 12 months subject to date availability.*
4. In the possibility of prohibitive or inclement weather, where there is no alternative solution for the installation as outlined in Clause 6 (T&C’s), Shimmer & Glimmer reserve’s the right to refund 50% of your booking total or postpone the booking with a full credit towards a future date within 12 months subject to date availability.*
5. If you have made a choice to postpone your booking to a later date and there has been any customisation/design for your booking, the design will need to remain the same for the future booking. No changes can be made unless otherwise agreed by management of Shimmer & Glimmer.
6. No refunds will be given due to errors that occur on order submission.
7. No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from installing your hire items that are out of our control.
By placing a booking with Shimmer & Glimmer, you agree to all policies stated above.
1. For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the hire items. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning or sitting with them.
2. We do ask that you treat your hire items with respect. Please DO NOT move or tamper with the hire items.
3. Shimmer & Glimmer and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up, rental duration or removal of your hire items.